- Place 1 cube in a microwavable safe container and melt for 30 seconds.Use caution removing from microwave as container and wax will be hot. Place on a level heat resistant surface and let fragrance permeate through the room. Good for 20-30 mins. After wax hardens repeat the process.
Create a welcoming ambience throughout your home with the layered fragrance notes of our Duke Goat Milk Soy Wax Melts! This wax melt has a lovely woodsy scent. Revel in the cozy fragrance of mahogany, teakwood, cedar, and oak, highlighted by woodsy florals & a light musk.
Soy goat milk wax melts will melt at a lower temperature than other types of wax melts, therefore it allows the wax melts to not only last longer, but it enables the scent to travel further giving our wax melts a leg up in the scent department.
Simply break off one cube of your Wax Melt, & place it inside a Wax Melt Warmer. Enjoy!
Large wax melts are 5oz, and small wax melts are 2.5oz
- Use only one wax melt at a time.
- Melts must always be placed in the ceramic warmer dish. Not doing so could damage electrical components and increase the risk of injury.
- Hot wax can cause serious injury.
- Do not add water to hot wax.
- Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain fragrance oils, do not ingest wax melts.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, if contact occurs, flush with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- To clean melt dish, allow wax to solidify. Warmer unit should be cool to the touch. Discard the unused wax using a utensil that will not scratch or damage ceramic. Avoid use of metal or sharp objects. Any remaining wax can be removed with warm water and a moist cloth or sponge.
- Do not pour melted wax into drain.
NO MELTER NO PROBLEM